Do you own or help manage a company or organization that uses Drupal? Does your team depend on professional Drupal service providers in the Greater Los Angeles Area? Have you and your projects been affected by a shortage of Drupal development and theming talent?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then consider coming to our first-ever Drupal Jobs Summit from 7-9pm on Monday, January 28, 2013. There is no charge for this event. It is open to any and all companies and organizations who qualify, by:
- Hosting any Drupal meetups, trainings or other Drupal community events, including Frontend Drupal, High Performance Drupal, Downtown Los Angeles Drupal, LA Drupal, and so on;
- Sponsoring or exhibiting at any of the Los Angeles Drupal job fairs, including this month's Drupal Job Fair on Monday, January 28th.
Hosting a meetup at your office qualifies you for this event. Buying pizza at a meetup, while appreciated, does not. If you do not meet the above qualifications, contact us at jobs-jan28summit [at] droplabs [dot] net with a request to attend.
This is a roll-up-your-sleeves working meeting and we will be meeting one another (many for the first time) and discussing the following topics:
- Building a healthy marketplace and business community of colleagues and potential partners;
- Getting the most out of our recruiting and marketing dollar;
- What we're doing now to staff up, from local recruiting and in-house training to outsourcing and hiring out-of-town or overseas;
- Identifying the skills, job titles and qualifications of desirable candidates, employees and vendors;
- Workshops, trainings and other programs that most or all of us can get behind in order to solve our business needs.
We'll have an open bar and cocktails will be served.