This event has been postponed due to lack of signups from those who qualify. We apologize for the inconvenience to those who have already RSVPd. Stay tuned to Meetup.com or @Droplabs on Twitter for news of when we reschedule this important event.
Do you own or help manage a company or organization that uses Drupal? Does your team depend on professional Drupal service providers in the Greater Los Angeles Area? Have you and your projects been affected by a shortage of Drupal development and theming talent?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then consider coming to our second Drupal Employers Summit from 7-9pm on Friday, August 16, 2013. There is no charge for this event. It is open to any and all companies and organizations who qualify, by following either or both of the following criteria:
- Hosting any Drupal meetups, trainings or other Drupal community events, including Downtown Drupal, High Performance Drupal, Frontend Drupal, LA Drupal, and so on;
- Sponsoring or exhibiting at any of the Los Angeles Drupal job fairs in June, 2011, November, 2011, and January, 2013.
Hosting a meetup at your office qualifies you for this event. Buying pizza at a meetup, while appreciated, does not. If you do not meet the above qualifications, contact us at http://droplabs.net/contact with a request to attend.
This is a roll-up-your-sleeves working meeting and we will be meeting one another (some for the first time) and discussing the following topics:
- A quick review of the Drupal Employers Summit we had on January 28, 2013;
- Catching up on recent events, such as Droplabs' module development boot camp;
- Building a healthy marketplace and business community of colleagues and potential partners;
- Getting the most out of our recruiting and marketing dollar;
- What we're doing now to staff up, from local recruiting and in-house training to outsourcing and hiring out-of-town or overseas;
- Identifying the skills, job titles and qualifications of desirable candidates, employees and vendors;
- Workshops, trainings and other programs that most or all of us can get behind in order to solve our business needs.
We'll have an open bar and cocktails will be served.