List of Events
On the last Wednesday of each month at 7pm, Droplabs has an open stakeholders meeting with the Droplabs founders, keyholders and members of our community in and around Los Angeles, California.
These meetings are a great opportunity to kick back after a day of coworking, get to know your neighbors and coworking and request, offer and brainstorm new services and upcoming events to serve our members and larger community.
Not quite getting the feedback you need? Come out to Droplabs with your site, project, or sketch to discuss it with other professionals. Snacks and drinks available or cheap!
- Free parking on Clover St. and N. Main St. and in our large parking lot;
- Free, metered WiFi;
- Desks, chairs and Ergotron mobile workstations in our open coworking room (on a first-come, first-served basis);
- Hundreds of square feet of whiteboard space;
- Use of our private conference room (unless previously reserved);
- Access to our shared lounge area (unless previously reserved);
- Heat / air conditioning.
Droplabs is growing and we're scouting locations for a new Droplabs on the Westside. I've lined up a tour of several spaces within walking distance of the Venice Grind on Wednesday, July 9, 2014. Join us!
We'll be meeting at 1pm the Venice Grind at 12224 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066. We'll have a chance to meet one another and then begin our tour at 2pm. The Venice Grind has paid parking on the street and free parking in back.