The Raspberry Pi is one of the smallest and cheapest computer out there. It’s a small computer running on linux. These computers are not just popular for its size (size of a credit card) and price but also works very well. You can buy the Pi for as low as $25 and use it as a fully functional computer by running several versions of linux operating system.
There are a lot of exciting things that you can create with this wonder mini computer. It had been used to run robots, it’s been used to be the heart of high def theatre boxes, run a simple version of minecraft, or a cool mini computer which allows you to purchase items from the internet with Wayfair coupon 20% code. Think out of the box and create other cool gadgets you can think of.
On their 4th anniversary, the latest model was introduced to the market, the Raspberry Pi3. Seriously, if you can download a file into an SD card, you can turn the Pi into a bunch of really cool things.
A Few Tricks You Can Do With Your RPI
1. Create a Net pi or a Lap Pi. Take the Pi anywhere by building a Lap Pi. Something you can bring everyday with you. This is not practical but an awesome project that you can start doing right in your own home. Your very own Netbook run by Raspberry Pi. How cool is that?
2. Video Game built in a main cabinet. Complete with a place to insert a coin. The first creator of these cool 80’s video game emulator is to add it in an 80s theme birthday party. The idea worked great and gathered a lot of interested young people to create their own 80’s main box video emulator.
3. The RPI Connect 4 Kit. This came from the Pi and Chips in UK. Now you can actually make a worthy opponent with Raspberry Pi. Your opponent maybe slower but look at what Raspberry can do? You can actually create a worthwhile opponent in a robot run by raspberry pi programmed computer.
4. Streaming Audio. By installing Volumio or rune audio, you can create a really cool box for streaming audio. Have a good USB or high five berry dock, you can actually have a cool streaming box that plays all your favorite tunes.
5. Stop Ads from clogging your internet connection from your home network. Tap a few line into your RPI and change a setting in your router, you can actually create a blackhole for internet advertisements. Thus you can have a smooth browsing and computing experience in your home network.
These are just a few in the list. So think about it, if you are geeky enough to explore the world of technology and electronics, you may even create a robot that can do all your chores at home. How cool is that?