Venue Rental ^
Droplabs is available as a venue space for both public and private events. We've hosted business meetings, workshops, user group meetups, corporate trainings, job fairs and launch parties.
The Lab / Classroom:
- Daytime: $50 / hr with a minimum of 4 hours (i.e. $200 minimum)
- Evenings: $50 / hr with a minimum of 3 hours (i.e. $150 minimum)
Need extra chairs? No problem. We can provide extra chairs for $30 a day.
You can reduce your rental fee by $15 / hr by convincing a keyholder to participate in your event.
Booking Fee / Security Deposit
- We have a $50 booking fee for the room (100% refundable at the beginning of the event). We require this in order to reserve the space for you and put the event on our calendar;
- We also have a $50 cleaning deposit per room (100% refundable after the event so long as the space is returned to the same or better condition it was in when it was provided);
- As a convenience, at the beginning of the event the $50 booking fee can roll over to the security / cleaning deposit. This means that you can reduce the number of transactions with Droplabs to one refundable $50 transaction.
To summarize, to book your event with us you will need to pay the hourly fee for the room(s), a booking fee and a cleaning fee / security deposit. As a convenience, the booking fee rolls over to the security / cleaning deposit, so it is just one $50 transaction. For example, one 4-hour event in our main room is just $250 — and $50 of that is refundable after the event.
We Host Meetups! ^
We may waive part of our usual venue rental fees if a Droplabs key-holder member is interested in the event and willing to represent Droplabs during the event and open and close the space. All other requirements for venue rental must be met, including our booking fee and security deposit / cleaning fee.
Book Your Event ^
Prices subject to change. Visit this page often or subscribe to our newsletter to hear of any price changes and new services.