Free Trial ^
Droplabs is a shared workspace and business incubator uniquely designed for entrepreneurs, freelancers and remote workers. We're the leading low-cost coworking space in the Greater Los Angeles Area.
You're welcome to try out our space and amenities for FREE! This free trial applies to your first-ever coworking day. (Attending an organized event, such as a meetup or free coworking day, doesn't count and your first-ever coworking day will be the next time you visit Droplabs.)
Our membership fees are also waived if you're the +1 guest of a member in good standing, you have a valid voucher or gift certificate, or if you're a coworking visa member of a participating coworking space.
Coworking Membership Levels ^
We have several membership options:
- Daily standard memberships are $5 / day;
- Weekly standard memberships are $10 / week;
- Monthly standard memberships are $25 / month;
- Yearly standard memberships get one month free and are $275 / year.
We also the following services at no additional charge to help rock your workday:
- Nearly unlimited free parking on Clover St. and N. Main St. and in our large parking lot;
- Free, metered WiFi;
- Unlimited coffee, tea and filtered water;
- Desks, chairs and Ergotron mobile workstations in our open coworking room (on a first-come, first-served basis);
- Hundreds of square feet of whiteboard space;
- Use of our private conference room (unless previously reserved);
- Access to our shared lounge area (unless previously reserved);
- Use of one of our fridges;
- Heat / air conditioning;
Programs & Curriculum ^
- Access to a great web, startup and tech community centered around teaching and learning;
- Access to our Open Device Lab program;
- A "take a card, leave a card" table with business cards and job descriptions from Los Angeles-area members, employers and sponsors;
- An up-to-date library of technical books, Make and Drupal Watchdog magazines, and others;
- Site licenses to extensive video libraries with instructional videos on Drupal, WordPress and Joomla, as well as general coding topics such as HTML, PHP, CSS and responsive web design, from Build a Module.com, OSTraining.com and Drupalize.me.
Key-Holder Memberships ^
For $150 / month, key-holders have 24x7 access to Droplabs as well as all extras and paid upgrades for a fixed monthly fee that's much, much lower than the total that everything would be if paid for separately.
In addition, Droplabs key-holders can host one (1) meetup a month without associated venue rental fees. Meetups must be approved by Droplabs' event coordinator and our standard, refundable security deposit and booking fee still applies.
Extras & Paid Upgrades ^
Droplabs is supported by donations, sponsorship of our events, venue rental and the paid upgrades below:
- High-speed, unmetered WiFi for $5 a day;
- Soft drinks ($1 each) and espresso (2 for $5);
- Access to a full kitchen (with stove, oven, fridges, sinks, etc.) for $5 a day;
- Equipment rental (external displays, USB and Bluetooth keyboards, an Intuos 4 tablet, etc.) for $5 a day per item;
- Locker space for your belongings (office supplies, external displays, headphones, etc.) for $5 a day;
- Multimedia projector rental (Epson EX51) for $15 an hour with $100 a day maximum.
Want an upgrade? Pay us online!
Coworking Visa Program ^
Droplabs participates in the global Coworking Visa Program! See our Coworking Visa page for more information.
Prices subject to change. Visit this page often or subscribe to our newsletter to hear of any price changes and new services.