Steak Holder Meeting
Every Wednesday at 7pm, Droplabs has an open stakeholders meeting with the Droplabs founders, keyholders and members of our community in and around Los Angeles, California. These meetings are a great opportunity to kick back after a day of coworking, get to know your fellow community members and request, offer and brainstorm new services and upcoming events to serve our members and larger community.
Topics we've covered in the past include our pricing structures, new membership benefits (such as Build a Module.com day passes and our Coworking Visa Program), which espresso to buy for the espresso machine, and what we want at our upcoming events, such as launch parties, Drupal job fairs, workshops, trainings, user group meetups and study groups.
Tonight we'll be discussing the following agenda items:
- Final tally of costs at last month's Drupal Design Camp LA
- Postmortem of last month's mentored Drupal training
- Scheduling a monthly mentored training to coincide with Intro to Drupal and Drupal Coworking Friday
- Drupal Ladder / "Drupal School" program as discussed at last week's stakeholder meeting
- Features to go into a Drupal-based coworking distro:
- Resource scheduling (conference rooms, projection equipment, etc.)
- Marking who has paid and who hasn't
- Private, intranet-like directory of members' bios, skills, etc.
- Droplabs service ad at http://arroyoseco.timebanks.org
- Nagging key-holders who haven't paid yet
- Anything else you'd like to talk about! Attend our meeting promptly at 7pm to have your items added to the agenda
Anyone is welcome to attend our "steak holder" meetings and no RSVP is needed. Vegetarians and vegans welcome.